AMSEC UL1511 UL Two Hour Fire & Impact Safe Code 17508
The AMSEC UL1511 2-hour fire-rated Safe will withstand a roaring fire up to 1850 degrees F for two full hours – and then a 30-foot fall, which is equivalent to falling from the second story.
Extreme Fire and Impact Protection
Underwriters Laboratory gives the AMSEC UL1511 a 2-hour Class 350 degree fire rating, which indicates that the safe can withstand an external temperature of 1850 degrees F for as long as two hours while keeping an internal temperature of 350 degrees F or less.
This safe also holds a UL Impact Rating, meaning that the lab tested the model by heating it to 1500 degrees for 30 minutes, dropping it from a height of 30 feet, then examining its structural integrity. The UL1511 passed that test, so you can be sure it will shrug off any fire or impact it experiences in your home.
Unsurpassed Theft Protection
The AMSEC UL1511 has a 3-1/2″-thick door with a mitered door jamb, and the door locks into the jamb using 7/8″ steel locking bolts.
The door is mounted on heavy-duty hinges that allow it to swing open a full 180 degrees, and it’s protected by a key-changeable lock and a spring-activated relock device that re-engages the lock when it’s disturbed by an attempted burglary attack.
Finally, anchor holes allow you to secure the safe to the floor, making it nearly impossible to remove from your home or busineess.
- The best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
- U.L. listed Class 350 F two hour fire and impact rating.
- Safes withstand fires of up to 1850 F for two hours and a 30′ drop equivalent to falling through a 2 story burning building.
- Increased barriers for burglary protection. Impressive 3-1/2″ thick recessed door with 5/8″ thick front for excellent pry resistance.
- Handle activated locking mechanism with 7/8″ diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts offering smooth operation. Add 2″ for handle, dial and hinge.
- Internal anchor bolt hole with hardware.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with relock. 1 million possible combinations.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relock device activated by severe attack.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide additional security and smooth operation.
- For your convenience, rubber feet are standard on the UL1511. 1″ high rubber feet – included in exterior dimension.
- Attractively accented with a brass-plated dial, brown powder coated handle, decorative emblems and plush velour interior.
- Weight 246 lbs
- Outside Dimensions 21″H x 17″W x 18.5″
- Inside Dimensions 15.5″H x 11.5″W x 12″D
- Cubic Inches 2,139
- Shelves 1 Adj. Shelf 1 Base
- Fill Type Fire Clay
- Safe Type Fire Safe
- Fire Protection 120-minute
|17 × 18 × 21 in