Amsec Floor Safe B2900 with ESL5 Electronic Lock Dimensions:
The AMSEC Model B2900 In-Floor Safe boasts a clear door opening of 10-3/4″ x 11-1/8″ and an internal depth of 18-1/4″ allowing for lots of storage of items.
Super Brute Standard
- ESL5 Digital Electronic Lock
- Lifetime Burglary Replacement Warranty
- Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage
- An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate
- Attractive carpeted floor
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1″ diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
- Door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- ¾” solid steel plate door is standard.
- Large, convenient 10-3/4″ x 11-1/8″ door opening for bulky items.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8″ diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
- Weight 134 lbs
- Inside Dimensions 12.25″H x 13.25″W x 18.25″D
- Outside Dimensions 12.75″H4 x 14.125″W x 21.375″D
- Clear Door 10.75″H x 11.125″W
- Cubic Inches 2,872
- Steel Door Thickness 0.75 Gauge
- Customizeable Yes
- Safe Type B-rate Safe | Burglary Safe | Floor Safe | Super Brute Safe
- USA-made or Foreign-made Foreign-made
|Dimensions||12 × 14 × 21 in|