Amsec EST2014 Electronic Burglary Safe Code 21361
The AMSEC EST2014 Electronic Security Safe features a heavy 14 gauge solid steel construction, plus dual live bolts. This is perfect to fit anywhere because it can be bolted either to a wall or the floor, the mounting feet and hardware are included.
The interior features a carpet base and one removable shelf and the lock is a new DL6000 lock with a keypad below the screen. It accepts 2 user codes and can show open door records for the past 14 entries for additional security.
•Heavy 14 gauge solid steel construction. plus dual live bolts made also of heavy gauge steel.
• State-of-the-art DL5000 electronic lock
• A large 3 ¾” touch screen LCD input display allows smooth and easy operation.
• Accepts (2) user codes and can show open door records for the past 14 entries.
• LCD touch screen display shows low-battery indicator, time, date and keypad.
• Emergency key-lock override system with two (2) keys, power override battery box, built-in spy-proof function and motion detector alert.
• Can be bolted to the wall or floor.
• Mounting feet and anchor hardware standard.
• Outside dimensions: 18.87″H x 13.37″W x 12″D
• Inside Dimensions: 18.69″H x 13.19″W x 10″D
• Door Thickness: 14 ga.
• Body Thickness: 14 ga
• Interior Capacity 2,464 cu in.
•Weight: 45 Lbs
|Dimensions||22 × 3 × 14 in|