AMSEC DSF2014K Front Loading Deposit Safe Code 19589
Amsec DSF2014 is the smallest in our line of Front Loading Depository safes. This safe comes standard with a Group II combination lock or can be upgraded to a U.L. rated high security lock. Are designed to provide immediate deposits and secure storage for cash, jewelry, and miscellaneous valuables.
- The best warranty in the business, one year parts and labor.
- Protected by dual “anti-fish” baffles
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
- Front loading depository fits large package sizes: 4″D x 2¾”W x 10½”L
Recessed, heavy duty 3/16″ depository construction (1/4″ door).
- ½” thick A36 solid steel plate, recessed ½” to increase resistance to pry attack.
- Three 1″ diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- U.L. listed Group II combination lock is standard.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
Strong, formed “B” Rate construction made of A36 solid steel plate for improved security and appearance.
Formed door jamb for increased resistance to sledgehammer attack.
Four anchor bolt holes are standard.
- Weight 79 lbs
- Outside Dimensions 20.25″H x 14″W x 14″D
- Inside Dimensions 10″H x 13.75″W x 11″D
- Clear Door 9.75″H x 9.75″W
- Cubic Inches 1,513
- Safe Type Deposit Safe, Retail Safe
- USA-made or Foreign-made Foreign-made
- Door Thickness: 1/2″ solid steel
- Locking Bolts: 3
- Bolt Diameter: 1″
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 14 in|