AMSEC C7 STAR Round Lift Out Door Floor Safe Code 17776
The AMSEC Floor Safe Model C7 C-Rated Burglary Safe and our other models of similar design have been the standard for the industry for over 60 years. These low-cost safes have been used and are still used in gas stations, fast food, and convenience stores the world over.
When the AMSEC In-Floor Model C7 Safe is secured in concrete, it provides an excellent amount of theft and fire protection, both necessary to protect the important contents that are inside the safe. We have also included a water-resistant, high-impact molded dust cover with a rubber “O” ring seal that does not rattle or slide like most covers.
The AMSEC Round Door In-Floor Safe has many other security features all beginning with the 1/4″ round body with a 7 1/4′ clear opening. Along with the body, the safe’s round door incorporates 1 3/4 inch thick solid steel that protects the Group II Manipulation Proof, key changeable lock.
The door is securely locked by three bolts, each requiring 25,000 pounds of force to shear. Each of those bolts has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt. The AMSEC Round Door In-Floor Safe has the unique feature of a removable dial and a drill-resistant spindle that prevents damage from burglary attacks. The removable dial also is a deterrent for hold-ups. No Dial No Access! Other options, like a slotted door, are also available which makes cash drops easy and fast.
The AMSEC Floor Safe Model C7 C-Rated Burglary Safe has an interior height of 16″ which allows the storage of many cash drops or storage of other types of items. Keep in mind this is just one of many safes in this category.
- Manipulation resistant, unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock protected by a revolving carburized hardplate.
- Removable dial and drive/drill resistant spindle preventing damage from burglary attack and additional protection from hold-up.
- Door, 7-1/4″ clear opening, is 1-3/4″ solid steel.
- Door is securely locked by three bolts each requiring over 25,000 pounds to shear.
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
- Body — Heavy “B” rate construction.
- high impact molded dust cover with rubber “O”-ring seal does not rattle or slide like most covers.
- STAR’s double compartment models provide the commercial user with the most effective cash handling system available. Hold-up as well as burglary protection is greatly enhanced by use of this type of safe. Available with dual key inner compartment. Manager holds one key, the armored car driver, or employee holds the second.
- Inside Dimension 8-1/4DIA x 16
- Outside Dimension 8-3/4DIA x 19
- Clear Door 7-1/4 DIA
- Cu. In. 785
- Weight 55 lbs
|Dimensions||8.75 × 8.75 × 19 in|