Amsec AM2020E5 Safe Lock Type: Electronic Combination Code 17510
The AMSEC AM2020E5 45 minute fire rated security safe is one of three such models that protect your important documents, cash, and other valuables conveniently at home. The Series offers an unbeatable value, featuring a deep blue textured finish with black nickel hardware and gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls.
The AMSEC Home Security Safe features a 45-minute fire rating which means it will withstand an exterior heat temperature of 1200 degrees for 45 minutes without the interior temperature exceeding 350 degrees. This is not bad for a home safe in this price range.
The exterior paint is the traditional AMSEC deep blue textured finish and has a raised American Security logo in black nickel hardware on the door. We have also included a rich velour back cover that adds to the beauty as well.
For security, the AMSEC AM2020E5 Fire and Burglary Protection Safes include a 12 gauge solid steel shell with a 1-1/8″ door that is recessed. The door thickness includes 1/4″ steel with the balance of fire insulating material.
Also featured are 4 active 1-1/4″ bolts in a three-way configuration along with the E5 electronic lock with illuminated keypad standard. There are also 4 anchor holes which, when used, increase the forcible entry protection.
Along with the blue textured finish, the AMSEC Fire and Burglary Protection Safes have external hinges that provide complete access to the interior. There is an “L” handle on the door. These features provide a handsome look that will compliment any trophy room or den.
AM Series Features:
- Deep blue textured finish with black nickel hardware
- Gray fabric interior including back-cover and firewalls
- Every AM Series safe comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with illuminated keypad, protected by a drill-resistant hard plate
- Adjustable ball bearing hinges
- High-strength unitized 12 gauge solid steel body
- Massive 1-1/8″ recessed door constructed of a 1/4″ solid steel plate and a fire insulated material
- 3-way boltwork with 4 active 1 1/4″ diameter chrome-plated steel locking bolts. (4 live, 2 deadbolts)
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes with mounting hardware included.
- Fire protection of 1200 degrees F for a period of 30 minutes. Designed to maintain an interior temperature of less than 350 degrees F.
- One year warranty – parts and labor.
- (1) adjustable shelf
- Capacity: 2.7 cubic feet
- Exterior Dimensions: 20″ H x 20″ W x 20″ D
- Interior Dimensions: 17-1/2″ H x 18-1/4″ W x 14-1/2″ D
- Weight: 180 lbs
- UL Fireproof Rating: 350 Degrees – ½ Hour, UL Burglary Rated: No, UL Impact Rated: No
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 20 in|